Paris is one of the most beautiful cities on earth, a truth easily appreciated on a stroll that could yield one stunning vista after another, from the epic Eiffel Tower to the regal Jardin des Tuileries to the petite cafés bursting onto the sidewalks. Beyond the city’s visual appeal, the cultural riches of the French capital are unsurpassed. Whether you opt to explore the historic, fashion-conscious, bourgeois, or bohemian and arty sides of Paris, one thing is certain: the City of Light will always enthrall.
- Iconic Landmarks From the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe, Paris dazzles.
- Chic Shopping The Champs-Élysées and Rue St-Honoré are the ultimate shopaholic high.
- Heavenly Food Whether it's haute cuisine or baguettes, locals know how to eat.
- The Seine The river's bridges and islands reward exploration by foot or boat.
- Grand Museums From the mammoth Louvre to the petite Musée Rodin, art abounds.
- Majestic Churches Notre-Dame and Sacré-Coeur boldly mark the city's skyline.