We, family of 4 adults, are planning to visit New York and Washington DC in July for total 10 days. Tentative plan is to spend 7 days in NY and 3 days in WDC. This is our first trip to USA. Would like to receive valuable inputs on places to visit in both cities, any nearby places from both NY and WDC which can be visited as a day trip, approx cost per head on food and any other useful hints. We have already booked tickets for entry/exit through JFK. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 2 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 3 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 4 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 5 DC Metro to other sites?
- 6 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 7 DC Hotel location help
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 9 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Zurich airport connections
- 12 Cleveland West Side Market
- 13 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 14 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 15 Eastern Seaboard
- 16 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 17 Recent Spam Attacks
- 18 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 19 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 20 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 US whole month of January where to
- 23 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 24 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 25 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?