3 of my friends and I are trying to go on an Rv trip on July for 2 weeks
Its gonna be our first time doing it and I understood that there's a lot of different possibilities to choose from.
I'd like your help with suggestions of how to make the trip.
we are 4 friends. we mostly want to see nature and cool places during the trip. our time frame is two weeks for the trip. and our budjet is between 3000-4500$.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 2 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 3 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Maui - luau question
- 6 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 7 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 8 US Trip
- 9 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 10 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 11 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 12 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 13 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 14 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 15 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 16 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Bryce and Zion planning
- 19 Country Walkers
- 20 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 21 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 22 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 23 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 24 Places to stay in Skagway
- 25 Hilo to Kona