My parents kindly offered to take me on a graduation trip for my graduation gift. We are a little late on the planning boat, but hopefully you can still help. I have wanted to explore continental Europe for a while now, and would likely visit Paris--Barcelona--Rome if we went that route (my mother is British so I've visited London many times). However, my father also suggested the idea of an African safari, which appeals to me in that I'm not sure when I'll get the opportunity in the near future. We would have two or three weeks in late June for the trip and a budget of around 25,000 USD. If we went to Europe, we would be able to fly stand-by easily as the flights to Paris from where I live in the Western US are relatively unpacked.
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 저평가주식추천 미국주식추천종목 n1inve.com
- 2 Wheeled duffle options
- 3 TripIt App?
- 4 Watch Out! There are VRBO.com Fees!
- 5 Money transfer
- 6 Fodor's: Please Stop with the Obnoxious Ads
- 7 Newbie Using Whats App
- 8 Itinerary Planning Apps
- 9 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 10 Best way to find new things to do in new city/country?
- 11 Grad trip: African Safari vs. Europe
- 12 Best time to purchase ticket on British Air
- 13 In search of international vacation ideas with toddler from NYC
- 14 Passport signature
- 15 Need advice! First time to Ireland, 10 day itinerary set
- 16 Switzerland-Paris10 days trip...queries
- 17 St. Louis MO to Yellowstone
- 18 Do you get your expired passport back?
- 19 May or June trip ideas with 2 adult children
- 20 Outdoorsy but with shopping
- 21 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 22 VANCOUVER/ SEATTLE ROAD TRIP
- 23 Barcelona in 4 nights - tips and recommendations needed
- 24 Smallest Backpack you've used
- 25 Mapping tool for multi-mode, multi-destination trip?