I've read many good things about renting with Auoto Europe. We want to rent 2 cars for pour our Portugal and Spain trip this summer (one in each country).
We are frome Canada so at first i've search for quotes via the canadian website. But I can see that we can have better price and more locators from european website of Autoeurope. Questions:
1) Can we use any autoerurope website or we have too book through our country website ?
2) We want to use our redit card for insurance (Capital one costco) anyone have advices against this ?
Recent ActivityView all Travel Tips & Trip Ideas activity »
- 1 to travel or settle down?
- 2 Traveling Solo with 9 month old
- 3 What's your favourite beauty/grooming tip when travelling?
- 4 garment travel organizer
- 5 Newbie Using Whats App
- 6 replace my Nikon d90 by rx100 ?
- 7 Some tips when using Air BnB
- 8 Which type of car ?
- 9 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 10 Cape Town Ideas
- 11 Best Hostels
- 12 European chargers, Garmins & phones
- 13 best travel app (android or Apple)
- 14 Road Trip For Two
- 15 Estes Park to Lexington, KY
- 16 Copper Canyon
- 17 Travel through Expedia
- 18 Autoeurope car location...questions !
- 19 Goin' solo...nothing like it! (A trip report collection)
- 20 Round the World
- 21 Misleading third party websites
- 22 Why Do People Bother With Tripadvisor?
- 23 Travel ideas near spring break?
- 24 Looking for nature sights - Driving from Nashville TN - Greenville SC
- 25 vegas to slc loop