I will do the Inka trail in the end of June, and before that I will spend a week in and around Cusco.
After the Inka Trail I would like to do a Vinicunca Rainbow mountain trek, not a one day hike but one that is at least two days long, or more.
How easy is it to find a trek like that, for the beginning of July, while I’m in Cusco?
If booked directly at a travel agent in Cusco, how much do the treks cost?
Which agency would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 VOdoo doL RevENge Spells +919501244448
- 2 Argentina in 15 days with a toddler: Trip report!
- 3 Lima-Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Machu Picchu first timers
- 4 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 5 Exploring the cities of Ecuador's Andes
- 6 Choquequirao Questions
- 7 Trip Report to BsAs and Patagonia (With Pics and Vids)
- 8 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 9 MARCHU PICCHU
- 10 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 11 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 12 One week in Cartagena?
- 13 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 14 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 15 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 16 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 17 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 18 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 19 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 20 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 21 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 22 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 23 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 24 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 25 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback