Last year I spent about 3 weeks in Chile and had a amazing time exploring the country during my brief stay. I have recently decided to reflect on my travels through blogging and have wrote some articles on Valparaiso and Torres del Paine/Patagonia. I wrote these articles to share with other travelers, and to provide advice for those looking to explore similar areas that I have been. I have also included some photography from my trips as well.
Please check out my websites if any of these areas interest you.
Hopefully this provides some help to some fellow travelers, they are no means a all comprehensive review of any of the areas, just what I took in during my time spent there.
Recent ActivityView all South America activity »
- 1 종목선정방법 주식종목리스트 n1inve.com
- 2 Cordoba-scenic small towns nearby
- 3 MARCHU PICCHU
- 4 Santiago > Valparaiso: worth driving?
- 5 Can USA citizens avoid hotel taxes?
- 6 Family Adventure in Ecuador
- 7 One week in Cartagena?
- 8 What type of currency for Bolivia
- 9 Cordoba horseback riding day trip
- 10 Thoughts on our itinerary?
- 11 Agency to purchase tickets to US
- 12 Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso
- 13 Ecuador Pure Life (tour operator) - very negative experience
- 14 Need Dinner recommendations for 12 Peru trip
- 15 Another Brazil Visa Application Form question!
- 16 Bariloche, Iguazu Falls, Buenos Aires in March
- 17 Iquitos Peru and rain forest
- 18 Help w 2nd Guessing Peru itinerary
- 19 Senior Citizens traveling to Machu Picchu
- 20 2 week Peru trip itinerary - Appreciate feedback
- 21 Rainbow mountain trek
- 22 Advice about Inti Raymi in Ecuador this year
- 23 salkantay trek
- 24 Northwest Argentina - Specific Itinerary Questions
- 25 Restaurant Iguazu Falls
Chile/Patagonia/Torres del Paine/Valparaiso