As most of you are aware, the Fodor’s forum has been hit hard with recent and ongoing spam. The team at Fodor’s has been working to remove this spam and find a more systematic solution, but unfortunately we are not able to more fully resolve this until we migrate to a platform with more sophisticated anti-spam tools. We hope to do this soon, and will keep the community updated on our progress.
Meanwhile, we will do our best to implement a more effective manual spam-removal schedule, and we understand the stress this has caused many members of this community, and apologize for the delay in finding a permanent solution.
The Fodor's Team
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/priamax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Student visa renewal setback
- 3 Did you just change the font to bold?
- 4 UK Visa Help
- 5 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 6 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 7 Seattle, Washington
- 8 Fodors password
- 9 Recent Spam Attacks
- 10 No more spam tonight!
- 11 Korean Posts
- 12 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 13 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 14 Contacting the editors
- 15 Europe forum
- 16 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 17 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 18 tours in savannah
- 19 Forum redesign progress?
- 20 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 21 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 22 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 23 helping people find their posts
- 24 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 25 Are your times all messed up?