We are planning to go to Croatia next year and we need some advice on how to plan our holiday.
We were thinking to spend 8-10 days in total, but 4 of those days we would like to spend it on a sailing boat island hopping. We want this holiday to be adventurous and visit the national parks, while having some time to relax, enjoy good food and good wine.Was thinking maybe Dubrovnik, Hvar and Split. Any suggestions on how we can do Croatia without losing anytime and visiting a few of the best highlights please?
Recent ActivityView all Forums Help activity »
- 1 Football Live Stream 23 April 2017
- 2 Can't sign in as Paragkash
- 3 Lounge search engine not up to date?
- 4 Seattle, Washington
- 5 Fodors password
- 6 Recent Spam Attacks
- 7 No more spam tonight!
- 8 Korean Posts
- 9 La Guardia Airport to Peekskill, NY
- 10 Help with itinerary in Ireland
- 11 Contacting the editors
- 12 Europe forum
- 13 HOW TO MARK MY THREAD A TRIP REPORT??
- 14 Fodors time/date is wrong
- 15 tours in savannah
- 16 Forum redesign progress?
- 17 My name is not on the top any more when I go to the website
- 18 Where are the icons by each post to forward it?
- 19 Day Trips in Tuscany
- 20 helping people find their posts
- 21 Annoying ChoiceHotels pop-up
- 22 Are your times all messed up?
- 23 I see the mods are asleep in the Europe forum
- 24 Anchorage to Whitehorse sightseeing
- 25 Honeyguide Mantobeni Camp