Traveling from Madrid to Northern Spain end of August.
We've got 4 days and 2 kids (ages 9 and 10). Will want some beach time but also museum etc. time. I know 4 days isn't a lot of time but we'll try to do as much as we can!
Trying to confirm best itinerary w kids.
Madrid - Burgos - Bilbao - Santander
Madrid- Burgos- Bilbao - San Sebastian
Have never been to this part of Spain and very excited!
Thank you in advance for your advice. DW
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브바카라∈생중계카지노
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 4 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 How the kids age calculated
- 6 Beaune France
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 9 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 10 Firt time VISA applicant
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 13 advance tickets?
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 17 A week in Paris
- 18 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 19 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 22 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 23 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 24 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!