I need some help for my trip to Spain in July. Dont know how many nights I should be spending at each place. Ive got anywhere from 2-3 weeks in Spain before flying over to Greece. Flights to Greece havent been booked yet so I am flexible with dates.
I will be arriving in Seville on July 1st.
Seville - 3 nights
Cordoba - 2 nights
Madrid - 5 nights (with a day trip to Toledo)
Barcelona - 3 to 4 nights
Originally I was going to spend a week in Seville and then go to Madrid and then Barcelona. I have also been looking at Granada to visit the Alhambra but it seems like there will be too much travelling in between and not enough relax time.
I am more interested in walking the streets and checking out all the architecture. May visit a museum but its not high on the list.
So if anyone could advise if the above is ok or if I should drop a day and add it to somewhere else.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 5 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 11 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017