Have found a Junior Suite at Davanzati and also a big room with room for a third bed at Palazzo Niccolini ( My husband and I are bringing our 14 year old daughter).
We want to be as central as possible, and it may rain while we are there. Would love a view just in case.
Any preference? I know they are very different...but its last minute as we are arriving in a few days!
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: SBCGLOBAL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Sbcglobal mail
- 2 Paris for children
- 3 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 4 Couscous
- 5 London in Winter Report
- 6 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 9 16 days in France and Italy
- 10 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 11 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Avoid Europcar!
- 14 IWM
- 15 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 16 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 17 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 18 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 19 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 20 quickest way to Prague
- 21 Scotland - We're Here!
- 22 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 23 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Transport Christmas and NYE