Have found a Junior Suite at Davanzati and also a big room with room for a third bed at Palazzo Niccolini ( My husband and I are bringing our 14 year old daughter).
We want to be as central as possible, and it may rain while we are there. Would love a view just in case.
Any preference? I know they are very different...but its last minute as we are arriving in a few days!
Thanks for any input!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트↓생방송카지노
- 2 해외주식사이트 네이버주식사이트 n1inve.com
- 3 33카지노＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼온라인카지노주소￡바카라카지노사이트
- 4 인터넷카지노사이트＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트￢코리아카지노
- 5 태양성카지노사이트＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼바카라추천¶생중계바카라
- 6 아시안오즈＼※【SKT700.CoM 】※＼생중계카지노◈온라인바카라추천
- 7 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 8 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 9 Self Drive French Canal Barge
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 London 7 Day Paper Travelcard clarification
- 12 Best of Norway
- 13 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 14 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 15 2-4-1 / the best way to use this facility ...
- 16 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 17 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 18 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 19 Place to stay
- 20 CROATIA, SLOVENIA 16 days itinerary help
- 21 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 22 to get to the Rijks Museum from Schiphol - bus or train
- 23 London advice
- 24 Eating in Italy with food allergies
- 25 Another Question re Scotland