Our family of 5 (my wife and I with 3 little kids ages 4,6,10) have been going to Turks and Caicos for several years now, because we like the crystal clear waters, calm waves, and safety, but, we wanted to venture a little to other islands, and were told that US VI may be a good choice. We have been staying at the Sands in TCI, so, we are looking for similar type of settings (remember, we want to venture just a little), and our goal is to use a children friendly, good, clean resort with a good restaurant on premises if possible, and either close to some sort of a "town" or if needed by (rental) car is OK. We are traveling from BOS to USVI. Any suggestions re: specific USV island, and resort, welcomed. Stay duration about 10 days (more or less, likely more), budget about $400-550/night for at least two bedrooms/2 baths.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 주식관련사이트 주식공부사이트 n1inve.com
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 All inclusive
- 4 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 19 First time to Puerto Rico
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 22 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 23 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 24 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 25 Punta Cana