We are looking for any help in planning a trip from New York over Christmas and New Years to a warm beachside location.
We are locking into St Vincent and The Grenadines because the flights from NYC to GND are the cheapest to the Caribbean over that time.
In the past we have been to Turks and Caicos, Anguilla, Barbados, Saint Marteen. In Anguilla we stayed at Zemi Beach House on Shoal Bay and in Turks and Caicos we stayed in Taylor Bay.
We really enjoy laying by the pool, reading books, swimming in the ocean and eating out. Budget for accommodation $250 - $450 per night.
Is 11 days too long to spend in one spot? Would it be better to split our time between two different islands?
Is getting from GND to other islands easy? Expensive?
What hotels / villas or islands would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판 노하우 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 3 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 4 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 5 Tortola next week
- 6 Summer trip
- 7 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 DR vs. Mexico
- 10 Surf Fly Fishing
- 11 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 12 Family of 5 undecided island
- 13 Christmas 2017
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 16 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 17 All inclusive
- 18 BVI trip questions
- 19 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 20 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 21 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 22 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 23 family resort ideas?
- 24 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018