We are looking for any help in planning a trip from New York over Christmas and New Years to a warm beachside location.
We are locking into St Vincent and The Grenadines because the flights from NYC to GND are the cheapest to the Caribbean over that time.
In the past we have been to Turks and Caicos, Anguilla, Barbados, Saint Marteen. In Anguilla we stayed at Zemi Beach House on Shoal Bay and in Turks and Caicos we stayed in Taylor Bay.
We really enjoy laying by the pool, reading books, swimming in the ocean and eating out. Budget for accommodation $250 - $450 per night.
Is 11 days too long to spend in one spot? Would it be better to split our time between two different islands?
Is getting from GND to other islands easy? Expensive?
What hotels / villas or islands would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 2 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 3 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 4 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 5 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 6 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 7 Hiking in St. John
- 8 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 9 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 10 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 11 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 12 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 13 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 14 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all
St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018