Firstly, we are from Australia!!
I am travelling with my husband to a conference in Las Vegas and we have an extra week beforehand (5-13th May). We were thinking of flying into Calgary and driving to Vancouver over the course of the week in an RV.
1. would this be suitable in terms of sleeping in the RV or too cold still?
2. I read that you can still snowboard and ski Banff at this time, is this an indicator that there is a lot of snow coverage still around? We don't need to ski (extremely novice) but like to hike.
3. Hubby is a very keen and experienced flyfisherman and I am having trouble finding out when and were along that route would be suitable or if it is still all frozen!!
If it is suitable to drive at that time, what would be a good itinerary?
Any ideas would be appreciated,
Thank you in advance, Luna
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Need Help!! 1 week itinerary vancouver, whistler & islands
- 2 Vancouver and possibly elsewhere for two weeks?
- 3 Itinerary feedback, please
- 4 Hotel near Stanley Parc
- 5 Ocean Odyssey: Vancouver Island (and Vancouver)
- 6 Canada's 150th anniversary in the Maritimes
- 7 Prince Edward Island-must do things
- 8 RoadTrip Toronto- PEI
- 9 Best Way
- 10 Nova Scotia & New Brunswick and New Foundland
- 11 Montreal and Quebec City in August
- 12 9 hour layover in Montreal, what to do?
- 13 Bay of Fundy
- 14 Toronto 2 nights from Buffalo
- 15 Best way to do Vancouver to Calgary as a group
- 16 First trip to Vancouver
- 17 40th birthday party ideas in canada, May 5th 2017
- 18 Portland/Seattle/Victoria/Vancouver Honeymoon
- 19 Alberta Trip_2017
- 20 Vancouver with toddlers - getting around
- 21 Banff - Day Tours + Eateries
- 22 Best Way to travel from Calgary to Banff and back again
- 23 Calgary Stampede virgin
- 24 Fastest way Ottawa-Toronto
- 25 Niagara Falls/Toronto Itinerary Help