Using HyperDia, I think i've been able to work out approximately what our long distance train fares will cost while visiting Japan in May. We won't be travelling in Golden week.
We won't be using a JR pass as the consecutive travel days don't work out for us.
I'm wondering if there is anyone here who has the time, and inclination, to check my approximate costs as i worry i haven't understood HyperDia well enough?
Per adult person:
Hiroshima to Kyoto ----- 11,410
Kyoto to Kanazawa ----- 6,900
Kanazawa to Nikko ----- 17,680
Nikko to Tokyo ----------- 3130
As far as i can understand it, those prices include reserved seats.
Big thanks if anyone can help me with this
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 yahoo スポーツナビ ❥ lotteaa.com ❥ スポーツ 種類
- 2 Japan Help-Ryokan or no?
- 3 South Korea for Chuseok
- 4 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 5 2 nights Phuket - What beach to stay on?
- 6 Any suggestions for travel agents for Taiwan?
- 7 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 8 Overland Travel Chiang Mai to Manipur
- 9 Getting Yourself Around Beijing
- 10 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 11 Tokyo hotel help
- 12 Bali - What to do?
- 13 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 14 AirAsia ASEAN pass?
- 15 help with s.e.a. trip destination for xmas, family of 4
- 16 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 17 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 18 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 19 Private tours in Northern India
- 20 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 21 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 22 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 23 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 24 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 25 Vietnam visa