Using HyperDia, I think i've been able to work out approximately what our long distance train fares will cost while visiting Japan in May. We won't be travelling in Golden week.
We won't be using a JR pass as the consecutive travel days don't work out for us.
I'm wondering if there is anyone here who has the time, and inclination, to check my approximate costs as i worry i haven't understood HyperDia well enough?
Per adult person:
Hiroshima to Kyoto ----- 11,410
Kyoto to Kanazawa ----- 6,900
Kanazawa to Nikko ----- 17,680
Nikko to Tokyo ----------- 3130
As far as i can understand it, those prices include reserved seats.
Big thanks if anyone can help me with this
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 2 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 3 Bangkok- Sky Bars
- 4 2 weeks in Asia with my adult kids Xmas
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Japan Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 Bangkok- Dinner Cruises
- 8 Japan rough itinerary
- 9 shanghai for 4 days
- 10 Budget Servied Apt
- 11 7 hour layover in Beijing
- 12 Cooking class/Food Tour/Fish market tour
- 13 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Just back from first time to Japan!
- 15 Himeji Castle - luggage storage
- 16 What areas to stay in Singapore & Bali
- 17 Opinions on Osaka? And other burning questions...
- 18 Something about... Malaysia
- 19 China Trip - 2 Cities + Lakes, Rivers, and Rice Terraces!
- 20 Help needed for 1 week trip in Kuala Lumpur with kids
- 21 Layover in Seoul with a dog?
- 22 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 23 Tour Companies for Vietnam trip
- 24 Japan - Your favorite locations in Kyushu
- 25 Japan Itinerary!