Apologies if this has been asked before but I've searched the forums and can't seem to find anything.
Does anyone have experience using this service and know how it works? Do you have to prebook or do you just pay the driver?
Also how busy is it likely to get? As my hostel has a pickup stop just outside but as its one of the later stops I'm not sure what the chances are of me getting a seat? I would be using it to get to the zoo on a weekend so it may be busy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 2 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 9 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 10 vietnam visa
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?