Apologies if this has been asked before but I've searched the forums and can't seem to find anything.
Does anyone have experience using this service and know how it works? Do you have to prebook or do you just pay the driver?
Also how busy is it likely to get? As my hostel has a pickup stop just outside but as its one of the later stops I'm not sure what the chances are of me getting a seat? I would be using it to get to the zoo on a weekend so it may be busy.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 바카라 배팅 방법## casino119 . n e t ##
- 2 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 3 Christmas in the Alps
- 4 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 5 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 6 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer