We will be staying one night in Osaka after a 2 week trip in Japan; we'll have 24 hours there before flying out. My question is: what is the best neighborhood to stay in for one night? I'm inclined toward Namba as it seems to be the center of restaurants, shopping, people watching. Even though it sounds loud and over-stimulating (!), we are interested in getting the feel for the city in limited time. I want to be near a train station so we can easily get ourselves to airport the next day.
Also, what would you do with 24 hours in Osaka?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 11 days in Vietnam - need input on itinerary
- 2 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 3 Vietnam 19 day Itinerary
- 4 Bad experience with savaari.com
- 5 3 week SE Asia itinerary
- 6 Vietnam Planning
- 7 Backpacking on a budget
- 8 14 days Japan itinerary. First timers.
- 9 Kamogawa Odori/Aoi Matsuri
- 10 Hokkaido and northern Honshu itinerary advice
- 11 Japan rough itinerary
- 12 One night in Osaka
- 13 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 14 Japan for Foodies
- 15 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 16 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 17 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 18 Singapore weather in August/September
- 19 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 20 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 21 First time going abroad
- 22 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 23 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 24 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 25 Googling to going...to Gujarat!