I'll be in Shenzhen from a Thursday till Tuesday and I am looking to see Hong Kong at the weekend as I have heard there is not much to do in Shenzhen. My questions are:
I know a day is probably not enough in HK so I was thinking of spending the weekend there, is it worth staying overnight in HK or just taking the ferry again from Shenzhen?
Alternatively, should I spend a day in HK and a day in Macau and take the ferry from Shenzhen?
How long does the ferry take from Shenzhen to Macau?
I am not interested in casinos or night life or shopping (I'll be in Beijing and other areas of China earlier and later on in my trip where I can shop!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Getting a Tote from Thailand-JFK
- 2 Help with 2 week itinerary; Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 4 Japan / Korea Trip
- 5 Sri Lanka- elephants
- 6 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Review My 23 Day Japan Itinerary
- 9 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 10 vietnam visa
- 11 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 12 Japan GTG, early April
- 13 Tokyo daytrip
- 14 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 15 Bangkok - Pavement [sidewalk] obstructions
- 16 Trip Report : China
- 17 Vietnam 15 day visa exemption - transfer included?
- 18 Upcoming friendly planet trip best of India and nepql
- 19 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 20 Thailand and Vietnam - February 2017
- 21 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 22 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 23 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 24 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 25 Bali - What to do?