I'll be in Shenzhen from a Thursday till Tuesday and I am looking to see Hong Kong at the weekend as I have heard there is not much to do in Shenzhen. My questions are:
I know a day is probably not enough in HK so I was thinking of spending the weekend there, is it worth staying overnight in HK or just taking the ferry again from Shenzhen?
Alternatively, should I spend a day in HK and a day in Macau and take the ferry from Shenzhen?
How long does the ferry take from Shenzhen to Macau?
I am not interested in casinos or night life or shopping (I'll be in Beijing and other areas of China earlier and later on in my trip where I can shop!)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Toll-Free : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 3 Twin rooms in Japan
- 4 Hindu Mandir (Temple) in Karachi - Pakistan - A Documentary
- 5 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 6 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 7 Impressions of India
- 8 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 9 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer
- 10 sri lanka- tips required
- 11 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 12 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 13 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 14 India - remnants of the British Raj
- 15 Hanoi, Vietnam 1 week
- 16 Go ahead...Eat the street food and buffets!
- 17 Christmas in the Alps
- 18 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 19 Is the Bennesse Naoshima Worth It?
- 20 Yercaud – Cheapest Getaway from Chennai
- 21 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 22 Laos or Kerala?
- 23 Yogyakarta, Java. Indonesian Cuisine! - Travel Report
- 24 Bali & Singapore in October
- 25 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip