My wife and I have a 21 hour layover in Hong Kong, getting in at roughly 9PM and leaving the next day at 6PM. We're just looking for some of the "must do's" with that small amount of time we have and where we should be staying for the night that will allow us to get in and out fairly quickly.
Any insights would be awesome!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali - What to do?
- 2 Impressions of India
- 3 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 4 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 5 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Taiwan confusion..
- 8 Tokyo daytrip
- 9 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 10 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 11 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 12 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 13 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 14 Laos- two weeks in January
- 15 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 16 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 17 Ryokan in Hakone - best location?
- 18 Visa for India
- 19 Snapshots From Kerala
- 20 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 21 Other than Kyoto?
- 22 Japan itinerary advice
- 23 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 24 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 25 Trip Report : China