This May I'll be travelling to NYC from India, and was hoping to get you guys' awesome advice for travel.
For the flight, I've narrowed down my best options to Lufthansa and Air France premium economy. I would like to know what you guys think would be the better option, as they're about the same price for me. My main considerations are seat comfort and legroom, with legroom being the main priority as I'm pretty tall.
Also, it appears that if I book the Air France round trip flight, I'll earn approx. 20000 miles on my flying blue membership. Would this be enough to upgrade my flights from NYC to India? It seems like that is the case according to Air France's miles calculator, but I just wanted to know for sure. ( I will be booked in 'W' class of PE if I book Air France)
Thanks in advance!!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 6 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Carry on
- 8 Car seat harassment
- 9 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 10 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 11 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 12 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 13 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 16 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 17 WestJet to add budget line
- 18 gate distance
- 19 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 20 Luggage tag
- 21 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection