Just need assurance on my itinerary.
Day 1: 9.15am reach Casablanca, Visit Hassan II mosque and travel to Marrakech (Car), reach at 1pm. 1N at Marrakech Riad
Day 2: Leave Marrakech at 1/2pm to Ourika Valley. 1N at Ourika Valley
Day 3: Tour pick-up from Ourika Valley. 3D/2N Desert tour to Fes. 1N at Dades Gorge
Day 4: 1 N at Erg Chebbi desert Camp
Day 5/6: 2N at Fes
Day 7/8: Fes to Chefchaouen by bus. 2N at Chefchaouen
Day 9: 7am bus to Rabat. Reach Rabat at 11.30am. Flight back home at 2pm from Rabat.
I was advised not to stay in Casablanca & Rabat as there is nothing much to see there. So I skipped staying there. Is Dades Gorge worth staying? if not, what should I replace it with?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 +27815220148 "psychiatric lost love spellz" - suprt traditional Blackburn
- 2 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 6 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 7 Travel to Cairo in July
- 8 Targin into Zambia
- 9 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 10 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 11 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 12 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 13 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 14 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 15 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 16 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 17 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 18 Passport question for International flight
- 19 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 20 Tour operator near me
- 21 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 22 Sim card mainly for data
- 23 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 24 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 25 Draft itinerary for Morocco